- (Sibling Rivalry — Chapter 6)
- "I could go for some chocolate chip ice cream," Fireball hinted.
- Antoshi chuckled and nodded to his friend.
- “I like chocolate chip, too,” Latoshi replied, casually. Antoshi and Fireball looked at each other in shock, both of them coming to a sudden halt. Latoshi hummed curiously, turning to them. “What's up?” he asked.
- “Did you … just understand what Fireball … said?” Antoshi asked.
- “Yeah, why? Is that, like, something weird?”
- “Well, I wouldn't really call it 'weird' as much as it's … just something that Fireball and I have never known any person besides myself to be able to do. No one else we've met can talk to Pokémon, and people typically think I'm crazy when I do it.”
- “… Oh,” Latoshi replied, moderately surprised. “Well, if Fireball likes chocolate chip ice cream, he's the kind of Pokémon I wouldn't mind talking to.”
RAW Paste Data