Meet the Team
iggnaccy Jan 18th, 2019 63 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- title: "MEET THE TEAM"
- description: "Re-introducing the 3 members of the team!"
- thumbnail: "/images/thumbnails/meettheteam.jpg"
- forumurl: "https://legiontd2.com/community/threads/summer-team-update.16430/"
- date: "2018-07-26T22:36:00+01:00"
- draft: false
- **July 27th, 2018**
- The last time we really introduced the team was in 2016 during the Kickstarter, so we wanted to introduce ourselves for anyone that doesn't know us.
- # MEET THE TEAM
- Created the original Legion TD for Warcraft III in 2009. Life-long game designer. Studied electrical engineering and computer science at UC Berkeley.
- Favorite games: Subspace, Pokémon, RollerCoaster Tycoon, Ragnarok, Warcraft III
- - 90%: Program and design the entire game
- - 10%: Manage contracted engineers
- Favorite legion: Mech, Mastermind
- Former game designer and balance/data expert at Riot Games. Hit top 200 at League of Legends in Season 4. Studied statistics at Harvard.
- Favorite games: Chess, Total Annihilation, Advance Wars, Warcraft III, League of Legends
- - 30%: Game design and balance
- - 20%: New unit creation and contract management
- - 20%: Marketing and game growth
- - 20%: Communication and community management
- - 10%: Boring business, legal, and financial responsibilities
- Favorite legion: Mastermind master race
- Former splash artist and concept artist at Riot Games. Proficient in illustration, concept art, modeling, texturing, and VFX. Studied illustration at RISD.
- Favorite games: Ragnarok, classic DotA, World of Warcraft, Heroes of Might and Magic, Tales of Monkey Island, League of Legends.
- - 30%: Concept new units
- - 20%: Manage and provide feedback for contracted artists
- - 20%: Model and texture new units
- - 20%: New unit icons and cards
- - 10%: Miscellaneous art assets
- Favorite legion: Grove, Atlantean
RAW Paste Data