a guest Feb 14th, 2018 54 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- You'll take take the 2nd quiz during the last lecture class next week.The potential topics for Quiz#02 will be as follows (NOTE: The topics will be finalized, based up on the contexts of the first lecture class next week).
- (1) Algorithm's complexity (in Big-Oh) in decreasing (or increasing) (TO BE DISCUSSED FURTHER)
- (2) Comparison between array-based ADT and reference-based ADT
- (3) Comparison between overloading and overriding
- (4) Comparison among ==, equals(), and compareTo() (Where is it declared? What does it do? What does it return?) (TO BE DISCUSSED FURTHER)
- If time allows, we will discuss the following topics next week.
- (1) for-loop manipulation
- (2) search (sequential search vs. binarysearch)
- ==> SearchInt.java
- ==> Can you trace the sequential search methods in SearchInt.java?
- ==> Can you trace the binarySearch (iterative vs. recursive) in SearchInt.java?
- If you still have some extra time, please read the following documents for both next week's classes and other future labs.
- ==> TestEqualsCompareto.java
- ==> TestString.java
- ==> TestStatic.java
- ==> TestMain.java
- ==> TestMainExtended.java
- ==> TestMainDriver.java
RAW Paste Data