a guest Jul 22nd, 2019 65 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- //** Configure Start Up Logger. The purpose of this logger is to contain errors about configuration, template files and anything
- //** else that can be determined at startup to cause issues for program execution.
- var StartupLogger = new LoggerConfiguration()
- StartupLogger.Information("Log Some Stuff");
- //** Configure Master Logger. All other loggers log to this logger. This provides a catch all for all log statements
- var MasterLogger = new LoggerConfiguration()
- .WriteTo.File(RootLoggingDirectoryPath, flushToDiskInterval: TimeSpan.FromSeconds(1), rollingInterval: RollingInterval.Day, retainedFileCountLimit: 730)
- //** How do I dump the StartUp Log into the Master Logger? Can I go to some kind of buffer then dump it to the Master?
RAW Paste Data