- [23:11:03] <Yulia> It's almost midnight, and Yulia's going to see where Ephraim gets his props.
- [23:11:17] <~Mons> Okay
- [23:11:29] <~Mons> How is this set up
- [23:11:42] <Yulia> They're in her room, I guess.
- [23:12:14] <Yulia> I suppose the idea is that she will let him out inside her closet, leave it open, and OBSERVE CAREFULLY for the moments surrounding midnight, trying not to break line of sight.\
- [23:12:25] <~Mons> roll
- [23:12:31] <~Mons> One of every stat
- [23:12:49] <Yulia> 1d201; 1d20
- [23:12:49] <DiceMaid-9001> Yulia, 1d201: 28 [1d201=28]; 1d20: 12 [1d20=12]
- [23:12:53] <Yulia> bluh
- [23:13:04] <~Mons> 28 is pretty low for a 1d201!
- [23:13:29] <Yulia> 1d20+1; 1d20-2; 1d20+3; 1d20+8; 1d20+5; 1d20-4
- [23:13:29] <DiceMaid-9001> Yulia, 1d20+1: 17 [1d20=16]; 1d20-2: 8 [1d20=10]; 1d20+3: 11 [1d20=8]; 1d20+8: 22 [1d20=14]; 1d20+5: 25 [1d20=20]; 1d20-4: 10 [1d20=14]
- [23:14:46] <~Mons> When IT HITS and he starts rushing out, you do manage to grab hold of him so he stays in the room, but he flops around a whole lot. It's getting INCREDIBLY hard... one more of those
- [23:15:37] * Yulia considers a very brief isolation test next time. Do Quagsires even have ways of telling the time without looking outside? An internal clock, perhaps? This warrants further research.
- [23:16:05] <~Mons> 1d20+1; 1d20-2; 1d20+3; 1d20+8; 1d20+5; 1d20-4 here i'll give it a try
- [23:16:05] <DiceMaid-9001> Mons, 1d20+1: 19 [1d20=18]; 1d20-2: 8 [1d20=10]; 1d20+3: 12 [1d20=9]; 1d20+8: 10 [1d20=2]; 1d20+5: 24 [1d20=19]; here i'll give it a try: -3 [1d20=1]
- [23:16:08] <Yulia> "Just calm down, little one...."
- [23:16:11] <Yulia> "Shhhhh."
- [23:16:12] <~Mons> OW
- [23:16:14] <Yulia> "It's okaaaaaay."
- [23:16:23] <~Mons> Wiggle wiggle WIGGLEWIGGLEZOOP
- [23:16:24] <~Mons> ...
- [23:16:38] <~Mons> ...Is he dead? He just landed on the floor and is completely still. No, wait, he's breathing...
- [23:16:49] <Yulia> "...."
- [23:16:52] <~Mons> Flop.
- [23:16:59] <Yulia> "Ephraim, wake up."
- [23:17:00] <~Mons> "Quag quag quag."
- [23:17:10] <~Mons> Flop flop flap flop--does he think he's a Magikarp now?
- [23:17:10] <Yulia> "You were excitable literally -seconds- ago."
- [23:17:13] <Yulia> "And...."
- [23:17:14] <Yulia> "...."
- [23:17:18] <Yulia> "Bloody -hell-."
- [23:17:23] <~Mons> EPHRAIM LEARNED SPLASH.
- [23:17:26] <~Mons> in his TM list.
- [23:17:32] <Yulia> ( oh my god )
- [23:18:22] * Yulia sighs, and wanders off to the bathroom to fill up the tub.
- [23:19:02] <~Mons> Conclusion: No source of props found yet, but he CAN be manipulated into something that doesn't require any...
- [23:19:30] <Yulia> SCIENCE is a cruel mistress.
- [23:20:32] <zoofman> (wtf did I come back to how what HUH)
- [23:20:39] <Melanie> (What)
- [23:22:11] <Yulia> Goddammit, Ephraim.
- [23:22:48] <Yulia> As soon as the tub is filled, she stops the water and gently sets the Quagkarp inside.
- [23:23:47] <Yulia> There is much research to be done yet. :|
Bigwood Jun 19th, 2012 51 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data