a guest Jun 27th, 2019 57 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # place in /etc/systemd/system/whatever.service and install with `systemd install whatever.service`
- # note that if you change this file you will need to run `systemctl daemon-reload` to get systemd to notice
- Description=A good service description
- # After networking because we need that
- # Simple services don't do any forking / background nonsence
- # User with which to run the service
- # Any setup we need to do, specifying the shell because otherwise who knows what's up
- ExecStartPre=/bin/bash -c 'echo "hello world"'
- # Set the working directory for the application
- # Command to run the application
- # Restart policy, only on failure
- # Start the service before we get to multi-user mode
RAW Paste Data