- Paybase.com insecurely sends emails from it's main webserver (Your supposed to send emails from a separate dedicated email server or strip out the origin IP address). In the email header, the server's IP address is revealed..
- Received: from [127.0.0.1] (Unknown [126.96.36.199]) by mxa.mailgun.org with
- ESMTP id XXXXXXXXXXXXXX; Wed, 31 Dec 2014 01:00:00 -0000 (UTC)
- Content-Type: text/html; format="flowed"
- From: PayBase <email@example.com>
- 188.8.131.52 = paybase.com
- This bypasses the WAF that paybase.com uses provided by Cloudflare.
RAW Paste Data