a guest Aug 24th, 2019 70 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- *Terminal Command*
- shortcut with ctrl + another keys
- ctrl + a = work like home button.
- ctrl + e = work like end button.
- ctrl + b = work like left arrow key.
- ctrl + f = work like right arrow key.
- ctrl + p = work like upper arrow key, show one by one previous entered command.
- ctrl + n = work like down arrow key, oposites of ctrl + p.
- ctrl + u/w = cut the line (right to left).
- ctrl + k = cut the line (left to right).
- ctrl + y = paste line you was cut using ctrl + u & ctrl + k.
- ctrl + h = work like backspace.
- ctrl + t = transpose the word.
- ctrl + d = delete current terminal tab/window.
- ctrl + m/o = work like enter button.
- ctrl + c = stop the current server/execution.
- ctrl + z = forcefully stop the process, and send current process to background.
- ctrl + r = use for search previous commands.
- ctrl + l = sabhi line chodkar uppar first line show karta hain, jaise ki terminal clear karta hain.
- ctrl + s = pause all command output to the screen. If you have executed a command that produces verbose, long output,
- use this to pause the output scrolling down the screen.
- ctrl + q = resume output to the screen after pausing it with Ctrl+S.
- ctrl + - = decrease the font size of tab/window(current tab/window only).
- ctrl + x + ctrl + e = open nano editor
- shortcut with ctrl + shift + another keys
- ctrl + shift + t = open new tab/window.
- ctrl + shift + n = open new Terminal
- ctrl + shift + q = close terminal with all tabs/windows.
- ctrl + shift + w = close current tab/window.
- ctrl + shift + p = work like upper arrow key, show previous command.
- ctrl + shift + f = work like search find word.
- ctrl + shift + c = copy the selected text/line.
- ctrl + shift + v = paste the line/word.
- ctrl + shift + + = increase the font size of tab/window(current tab/window only)
- shortcut with ctrl + alt + another keys
- ctrl + alt + t = open new terminal
- shortcut with alt + another keys
RAW Paste Data