a guest Jul 11th, 2019 46 in 17 days
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [ 5.618119] usb usb7: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0001, bcdDevice= 4.19
- [ 5.618126] usb usb7: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
- [ 5.618130] usb usb7: Product: OHCI PCI host controller
- [ 5.618133] usb usb7: Manufacturer: Linux 4.19.0-5-amd64 ohci_hcd
- [ 5.618136] usb usb7: SerialNumber: 0000:00:14.5
- [ 5.619005] hub 7-0:1.0: USB hub found
- [ 5.619040] hub 7-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
- [ 5.628904] [drm] radeon kernel modesetting enabled.
- [ 5.629169] [drm:radeon_pci_probe [radeon]] *ERROR* radeon kernel modesetting for R600 or later requires firmware installed
- [ 5.629325] See https://wiki.debian.org/Firmware for information about missing firmware
RAW Paste Data