a guest Apr 16th, 2018 86 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- It's 2019. Toyota announces that all new vehicles will ship with special new seats that are designed to be pissed on. A superhydrophobic coating and a system of channels and tubes direct the piss into a reservoir and away from the seat occupant.
- You think "Why would they do that? Who wants to piss in their car? That's gross."
- You know that you'll enforce a moratorium on pissing in your car, but what about riding in a taxi or Uber or one of your friend's cars? Other people will have pissed on the seats. What about young kids who have only been in cars that they can piss in and therefore think it's okay to piss in yours? Imagine buying a used car. Ewwwww.
- You go online to discuss this with other car enthusiasts expecting them to share your opinion. Instead, you find them posting things like "FINALLY!!! THANK YOU TOYOTA!!!" and talking about how annoying is to use an aftermarket piss-in-your-car system. Random GM owners mention their vinyl interiors. People love that they can finally piss in their Toyotas without the need to install additional equipment.
- You think, "what the hell is wrong with these people?" You feel like everyone is crazy but you.
- This is how I feel every time the Python 3 team announces a new feature.
RAW Paste Data