a guest Dec 6th, 2019 113 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) asked Minister of Education and Culture Nadiem Makarim to change the curriculum and procedures for student learning. Jokowi wants a drastic change in the Indonesian education system. This was said by Cabinet Secretary Pramono Anung at the Jakarta Presidential Palace Complex on Monday (11/25). According to him, Indonesia's education system is still outdated and cannot be moved with the digital era changes.
- "It takes a teaching and learning process inside the classroom, outside of the classroom, with training," Pramono said.
- Pramono said Jokowi gave full authority to Nadiem to make changes in the field of Indonesian education. Major changes to the curriculum and procedures for teaching and learning in schools.
- "It is necessary to give excitement to students to learn and not be crammed with tasks that are too excessive," he said.
- Previously, Nadiem invited teachers to make changes, starting with those who denied in classrooms.
- "Change cannot start from the top, it all starts and ends with the teacher. Don't wait for cue, don't wait for approval. Take the first step," Nadiem said in a speech at the commemoration of National Teacher's Day in Jakarta on Monday.
- Nadiem advised the teacher to start inviting students to discuss in class. According to him, through small changes made by teachers, Indonesia will move forward.
RAW Paste Data