NKiwi Jan 4th, 2019 (edited) 95 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- To-Do for Kiwi's work on the CDDA nechronica mod:
- -Remove Light Sensitive and the high metabolism mutations. They don't really fit for what a doll should be and find good replacements.
- -Add a mutation that removes natural healing but lets you use chunks of meat to heal yourself. Multi-stage mutation that starts out giving a morale penalty with each use and usably only with untainted meat. Advanced version has no penalty and lets you use tainted meat.
- -Add Instrument of Evil (Probably as a post threshold mutation) that slightly increases damage of all attacks. See if it can add a martial arts style as well (see below)
- -Add "Warm Smile" that gives a bonus to human NPC reactions
- -Add "Addictive personality" as a Necromancy related mutation
- -Add AT Rifle with craftable ammo. Very high damage but long aim time and big. May be a thing that can be found or must be crafted with a high fabrication/mechanics skill requirement.
- -Add African Throwing Knives as a throwing weapon for fun
- Martial Arts Styles:
- -Mad Demon: Gives bonuses to the chance to attack with mutant anatomy and an increase in unarmed attack chance.
- -Lullaby: learned via book. Reduces accuracy slightly (5/10%) but reduces aim time (and maybe shoot time) by 10%
- -Add Class professions (baroque, requiem, etc) to the "Experiment" scenario.
- -Add a "Walking Dead Girl" profession (or some other name) that starts with enough vials to fast track to threshold breaking ASAP so they can be a gay zombie sooner rather than later if they don't want to spend so long getting to that point.
- -Add more enemy types
- -Buff some existing nechronica enemies
RAW Paste Data