a guest Dec 6th, 2019 87 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- You are a solver in the discord of CCC. You are solving the evil WSJ Apr 04,
- 2014 which has been terrorizing the discord. You select clue 1 down.
- "The first letter of each word is a different color".
- This one seems easy enough. The first letter of each word is red
- > Solve clue one down
- You take your time and work out all the letters that make up the word "red".
- You start with the first letter of each word.
- You look at the clues again and see that you have solved it. You select clue
- 2 down
- > Solve clue 2 across
- Woops that action caused the model to start looping. Try a different action to
- prevent that.
- > try out clue 10
- "The second letter of each word is a different color"
- You think about what to do next. There are two choices here. One is to go back
- to the beginning and try the clue again or to try out clue 10.
- > do clue 10 as elephant
- You select clue 10 and then press enter. The game now shows you that the clue
- was correct. You select clue 1 down.
- > Go to a tavern
- You head to the nearest tavern and ask for a drink. You order a pint of ale
- and sit in the corner of the pub. As you wait, you notice that the bartender
- looks like an elf. He has a long beard and wears a blue tunic over his brown
- > Ask the bartender if he is an elf
- You say "Hello sir, I am looking for a dwarf named Red who lives on the other
- side of town".
- He says
- > I think I found red. He was 1 down.
- You think about how you got this information and wonder why you didn't find him
- earlier. Then you remember that you could have been more thorough. If you
- had gone further into the inn, you might have found another dwarf named Red
- > tell the bartender to look at 1 down.
- You tell the bartender to look at 1 down and tells him that he should be able
- to find him there. He looks at 1 down and says "Yes, he is right there".
- > AAsk the dwarf what business he has with the bartender.
- You ask the bartender "What business does the dwarf Red have with the barman?"
- The bartender replies "I am just a simple man trying to earn my keep. My name
- is John Smith and I live in the house across from you".
- > Ask the barkeeper for another ale.
RAW Paste Data