- Description=A tool for securing communications between a client and a DNS resolver.
- # Only needed if you use pdnsd, other caching DNS servers can go here. Could be ignored too.
- # Before=pdnsd.service
- # Set this to whatever you specify after the '-p' flag
- # The '-u' switch can be ignored but it is recommended to drop the proxy privileges to a user # with an empty home directory.
- ExecStart=/usr/sbin/dnscrypt-proxy --daemonize -p /var/run/dnscrypt-proxy.pid -u dnscrypt
a guest May 9th, 2012 39 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data