a guest Apr 23rd, 2019 105 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #include <CapacitiveSensor.h>
- * CapitiveSense Library Demo Sketch
- * Paul Badger 2008
- * Uses a high value resistor e.g. 10M between send pin and receive pin
- * Resistor effects sensitivity, experiment with values, 50K - 50M. Larger resistor values yield larger sensor values.
- * Receive pin is the sensor pin - try different amounts of foil/metal on this pin
- CapacitiveSensor cs_4_2 = CapacitiveSensor(4,2); // 10M resistor between pins 4 & 2, pin 2 is sensor pin, add a wire and or foil if desired
- void setup()
- void loop()
RAW Paste Data