- Gab's mission is to put people and free speech first. We believe that the only valid form of censorship is self-censorship, an individual's own choice to opt-out. Gab empowers users to self-censor and remove unwanted followers, words, phrases, and topics they don’t want to see in their feeds to help stop and prevent different forms of harassment. However, we do take steps to protect ourselves and our users from illegal activity. By signing up for Gab, all users agree to adhere to the policies set forth below. Failure to do so will result in the temporary locking or banning of their account(s).
- 1. Illegal Pornography
- We have a zero tolerance policy against illegal pornography. It will be instantly removed and the owning account will be dealt with appropriately on our moderation team. We reserve the right to ban accounts that share illegal pornography. We may also report the user to local law enforcement per the advice of our legal counsel.
- 2. Violent Threats
- Users are not allowed to make threats of, or promote, violence of any kind.
- 3. Terrorism
- We have a zero tolerance policy for terrorism. Users will be banned for promoting terrorist organizations or agendas. We may also report the user to law enforcement per our legal counsel.
- 4. Private Information
- Users are not allowed to post other’s confidential information, including but not limited to, credit card numbers, street numbers, SSNs, without their expressed authorization.
- 5. Please try and be kind to one another. We are all human.
RAW Paste Data