TehLordofLords Jun 14th, 2018 167 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- JoJo’s Bizzare Drinking Game:
- 1. Assume this is your first time watching even if it isn’t. (Meaning that if a character “dies” only for it to be revealed “I was alive all along”, or “Magically resurrected” or “Time Loop Bullshit” means they’re not dead, STILL DRINK (A character’s soul being stolen counts as a death even if it is won back later)
- 2. When A Character dies, chug for one second multiplied by the number of episodes since they’re debut (So if JoJo pops up in episode 1, and dies in episode 60, chug for 60 seconds) (Epilogues count)
- 3. The Dog Rule
- (i) 1 Sip if a dog dies
- (ii) 2 Sips if the dog’s name was said on screen before it died
- (iii) 3 sips if we see an already dead dog on screen (so when if JoJo the dog dies, and it cuts to JoJo the man and then back to JoJo the dog, take 2 sips for JoJo the dog’s death and 3 for the cut back to its dead body)
- (iv) Only Danny, Iggy and Koichi’s dog count as characters (meaning only chug if they die, but don’t chug for other dogs).
- 4. Engrish, Furenchu, and Itarian, take 1 sip for each word that isn’t said in Japanese (Stand names don’t count for obvious reasons) (Yes, Yes, Yes is 3 sips) (Tres Bien, Tres Bien is 4 sips) (Mamma Mia is 2 sips)
- 5. Catchphrases, Oras, Mudas, Doras and Horas
- (i) Whenever Jotaro says “Yare Yare Da” Yare Yare” or “Yare Yare Daze” take a sip
- (ii) Whenever Joseph says “Your Next Line Is” take a sip
- (iii) Whenever Josuke talks about or is concerned about shoes take a sip
- (iv) Whenever Okuyasu says “Oi, Josuke” take a sip
- (v) Whenever Rohan yells “Koichi-Kun” take a sip
- (vi) Whenever Dio says “Muda” chug for the duration of the mudas
- (vii) Whenever Jotaro says “Ora” chug for the duration of the oras
- (viii) Whenever Josuke says “Dora” chug for the duration of the doras
- (ix) Whenever Polnareff says “Hora” chug for the duration of the Horas
- 6. Whenever someone dies performing a heroic act or using up the last of their hamon, add 2 seconds to their in memoriam chug
- 7. Meme lines
- (i) Kono Dio Da! (or It was Me Dio) = 2 sips
- (ii) ZA WARUDO = 2 sips
- (iii) YES! I AM! = 2 sips + Engirsh sips
- (iv) BITES ZA DUSTO = 1 sip with Engrish sips
- (v) I Brought Tequila! = 2 sips(As the Japanese word for Tequila is Tequila no Engrish sip is required)
- (vi) GERMAN [blank] IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD = 1 sip
- (vii) Nice Nice Very Nice Caesar-Chan two sips + Engrish Sips (He says Caesar in Engrish too)
- (viii) Rererorerorerorerorero
- (ix) “Emerald Splash cannot be deflected”
- (x) SHHHIIIIIIIIIIZZZAAAAA
- (xi) “My Harvest is invincible”
- 8. Every time someone refers to a character as “JoJo!” (or GioGio) take a sip (the nickname is used progressively less as the series goes on)
- 9. Drink for Each music reference (if it Re-Occurs like Dio only drink the first time, if it is a reference that spans multiple characters like William and Caesar Zepeli drink once for Will and once for Caesar upon their introductions)
- 10. Dumb rules
- (a) Drink whenever Koichi enters frame, drink a harder alcohol if he’s with his dog.
- (b) Drink when something undeniably cool happens (20 metre emerald splash, Josuke impales and immediately heals his mother, the ENTIRE poker game)
- (c) Drink if someone gets REALLY frustrated when Roundabout starts playing.
- (d) Drink whenever two or more characters strike a pose at the same time.
- (e) Whenever something completely absurd or out of left field happens (Like Shigeichi trying to pick up girls with his fat stacks, or when Rohan licks the spider, Kakyoin eats the cherry, and Kakyoin puts someone in an argentine torture rack)
- (f) Drink whenever Jotaro laughs
- (g) Drink each time Joseph is racist or experiences culture shock
- (h) Whenever something incredibly questionable occurs (e.g. Joseph threatening to beat Suzie Q)
- (a) If Vento Aureo is announced during the drinking game, finish all available alcohol, buy a bottle of jagermeister, and if Stone Ocean is also announced finish that too.
- Special Clauses:
- The Mangaka Clause: If a character is caught in a time loop and dies continuously, you may stop tribute drinking for them after the first time loop (But will be labelled as Pro Yoshikage Kira)
- Double or nothing Clause: If two drinking rules overlap, drink for both of them.
- The Weeaboo Clause: A Participant may be exempt from Stand Cry Chugging if they punch the air repeatedly calling out the same stand cry during the duration of the cry
- The Cunt Clause: If a character’s tribute chug exceeds 60 seconds a participant can opt out.
- The Reasonable Amount of Alcohol Clause: If someone is deemed too inebriated to continue, they will be allowed stop.
- Yoshikage Kira’s Stand Is Called Killer Queen, meaning Shear Heart Attack and Bites The Dust count as Engrish
RAW Paste Data