- [[module Rate]]
- **Item #:** SCP-1722
- **Object Class:** Safe
- **Special Containment Procedures:** SCP-1722 is to be kept in an air-conditioned aluminum storage container measuring 2m x 0.5m x 0.5m. One guard is to be stationed outside the unit in order to report any abnormalities. Though SCP-1722 is humanoid, it does not require sustenance of any sort. Interaction with the subject is strictly prohibited under normal circumstances. Highly religious Christian personnel are prohibited from contact with SCP-1722 under all circumstances.
- **Description:** SCP-1722 is a humanoid of undetermined age. It stands approximately 175cm tall at its height and has no consistent weight. SCP-1722 appears to be of Middle-Eastern descent. It has hazel eyes and dark brown hair.
- SCP-1722 displays substantial regenerative properties. Though regeneration generally takes a substantial amount of time, the subject can heal itself completely. However, due to the speed at which this process occurs, SCP-1722 generally appears to suffer from ailments in the same way humans do. Once enough damage is done to SCP-1722 that would cause death in a human, it enters a state rendering it identical to a postmortem person. However, even in this state, the subject's body still regenerates enough for SCP-1722 to exit this state and resume living. How this process works is wholly unknown.
- [[collapsible show="+ Excerpts from Document 1722-B" hide="- Excerpts from Document 1722-B"]]
- For the entire list, see Document 1722.
- |||| **Tissue** || **Average Regeneration Time** ||||
- |||| 0.02 kg of skin || 40 hours ||||
- |||| 1 tooth || 9 days ||||
- |||| 1 L of blood || 22 hours ||||
- |||| 0.02 kg of spinal fluid || 17 days ||||
- SCP-1722 no longer possesses useful higher brain function. This is theorized to have been caused by spending an extended[[footnote]] Since the age of SCP-1722 cannot be determined, it is believed to have been trapped in the cave it was discovered in for decades, possibly even centuries.[[/footnote]] period in the location that the subject was discovered in. Though there is no persistent brain damage, SCP-1722 is far too mentally ill for any useful information to be ascertained. The subject is unable to speak, perform complicated activities, and has acute photophobia.
- SCP-1722 was discovered in a small cave under the West Bank after an explosion during the Six Day War opened it up. The Israeli army claimed to find a corpse there, but claimed it had changed its position significantly within the cave before evacuation could occur. The Foundation quickly apprehended the "corpse" and administered Class A amnesiacs to notified Israeli personnel.
a guest Jul 22nd, 2012 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data