- ===DARTHNOX +===
- a few additions to the DarthNox Itemset for Corneroids
- > Drop the content folder into C:/USER/Appdata/Apps/2.0/8WO7YLJN.756/corn..tion_0000000000000000_0001.0000_1a3659d4fbe87641
- > Run Corneroids
- > Maek new world
- > Pick DN+ in the itemset dropdown
- > You can now do things.
- This itemset *should* be compatible with DarthNox's itemset.
- I don't know if there are other itemsets or if they are compatible.
- =Thumium Wall Torch=
- Made with 4 Cobalt Wall Torches and 4 Thulium Shards.
- =Thumium Torch=
- Made with 4 Cobalt Torches and 4 Thulium Shards
- =Volatium Minigun=
- Made with 4 Volatium Lenses, 8 Majestium and 1 Thulium Minigun
- =Volatium Lancer=
- Made with 5 Volatium Lenses, 8 Majestium and 2 Heavy Plasma Launchers
- =Giga Drill=
- Made with 4 Ultimatium Ingots, and one Volatium drill
- =Ultima Weapon=
- Made with 3 Ultimatium Ingots, 1 Volatium Lancer and 1 Volatium Minigun
- =Ultimatium Blocks=
- Same as regular blocks
- Fixed a few typoes, and changed a few names.
- Ponium is changed to Magestium because Ponium is worst name of all years
- Redium is changed to Volatium because Redium is second worst name of all years
- Added a Cobalt Torch Texture that isn't just a stupid-ass drill.
- Plasma Launcher requires energy now.
- Torches last longer.
- Windows are cheaper.
- Removed recipes that make items which have no use.
- Mainly, I aimed to make the game more playable in a low-gamma setting, which makes it much more atmospheric. Once you get Thulium Wall Torches, you will feel much more safe.
a guest Oct 27th, 2012 569 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data