- bc-autoWorkbench: 169 fine
- bc-drill: 171 mining pipe, probably fine
- bc-filler: 155 fine
- bc-miningWell: 174 fine
- ic2-blockDynamiteRemote: 238 no such block id, no idea what this should be (Dynamite-o-mote is not a placeble block, did it use to be?'
- netherores-NetherOreBlock: 135 fine
- ic2-blockPowerConverter: 123 fine
- railcraft-detectorBlock: 211 fine
- railcraft-utilityBlock: 213 no such block id, guessing it used to be a shared blockid for cartdispensers/loaders/unloaders/etc, they have seperate ones now in the 7200+ range I can get them for you if you know which items they all are, but won't this need a new name if they're not in one itemid? (Not sure)
- railcraft-railAdvBlock: 209 no such block id
- railcraft-elevatorBlock: 210 fine
- railcraft-structureBlock: 212 no such block id, concrete block(7285)/posts(7275:x(metal)/7276(stone)/7293(wood) etc? multiple ids now
- forestry-mill: 206 no such block id, Forester, Rainmaker, Treetap? Now at 255 255:1 255:2
Dynmap Tekkit 2.1.1 Block Id problems?
ChrysWhyte Apr 29th, 2012 207 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data