a guest Jul 17th, 2018 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # ~/.profile: executed by the command interpreter for login shells.
- # This file is not read by bash(1), if ~/.bash_profile or ~/.bash_login
- # exists.
- # see /usr/share/doc/bash/examples/startup-files for examples.
- # the files are located in the bash-doc package.
- # the default umask is set in /etc/profile; for setting the umask
- # for ssh logins, install and configure the libpam-umask package.
- #umask 022
- # if running bash
- if [ -n "$BASH_VERSION" ]; then
- # include .bashrc if it exists
- if [ -f "$HOME/.bashrc" ]; then
- . "$HOME/.bashrc"
- # set PATH so it includes user's private bin if it exists
- if [ -d "$HOME/bin" ] ; then
- # virtualenv and virtualenvwrapper
- export WORKON_HOME=/home/pi/.virtualenvs
- source /usr/local/bin/virtualenvwrapper.sh
RAW Paste Data