a guest Mar 31st, 2020 100 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Mental Health+ for McMaster Students https://wellness.mcmaster.ca/
- The Student Wellness Centre is the place on campus to address your wellness needs. We provide a range of counselling options, medical services and wellness programs so that you can get the most out of your McMaster experience, academically and personally! - McMaster Wellness Centre
- Immediate Support:Crisis Lines - Confidential, Free, and available 24/7/365
- A crisis is when a person feels they can’t cope anymore. A person might feel out of control, or might be having thoughts of harming someone else or themselves. Sometimes a person in crisis has thoughts of ending their life. If this is you or someone you know, take it seriously and reach out for help. - COAST Hamilton
- - If you or someone you know is at risk of self harm or suicide, call 911. If you are concerned the person might be upset with you, try to remember they are able to be upset because they are alive, and that's what matters.
- Mental Health Resources: https://wellness.mcmaster.ca/resources/
RAW Paste Data