Cause of Trannies
a guest Aug 15th, 2017 1,508 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The Cause of Trannies
- “Gender” is the concept popularized by degenerate psychologist John Money, who conducted immoral human experiments on children. David Peter Reimer was a Canadian boy, sexually reassigned as a female after his penis was destroyed during circumcision. John William Money was a psychologist and author, specializing in research into sexual identity and biology of gender. He persuaded Reimer’s parents that sex reassignment surgery was in David’s best interest. David’s testes were removed and he was assigned the name Brenda. Money saw David annually for roughly a decade for consultations and to assess the outcome of the surgery and societal reassignment. As this case had a control in the form of David’s twin brother Brian, Money sought to validate his claims that gender was exclusively a societal identity.
- Reimer said that Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving “thrusting movements”, with David on the bottom. Reimer said that, as a child, he had to “get down on all fours” with his brother “up behind his butt” with “his crotch against his buttocks”. Money forced him, in another sexual position, to have his “legs spread” with Brian on top. Money also forced the children to “take their clothes off” and engage in “genital inspections”. On “at least one occasion,” Money photographed the children doing these activities. Money’s rationale for this was his belief that “childhood ‘sexual rehearsal play’ was important for a healthy adult gender identity.”
- Notes by a former student at Money’s lab state that Reimer’s parents lied to lab staff about the success of the procedure. Brian Reimer developed schizophrenia. In David’s own account, he did not identify as a girl. He was ostracized and bullied by peers, and neither the frilly dresses he was forced to wear nor the estrogen he was forced to inject made him feel female. By the age of 13, Reimer experienced suicidal depression, and he told his parents he would commit suicide if they made him see Money again. His parents told him the truth about his gender reassignment, and at 14 he reassumed his male identity, calling himself David. He underwent testosterone injections, and double mastectomy, and two phalloplasty operations. David told his story to sexologist Milton Diamond in order to dissuade physicians from treating other infants similarly.
- The brothers ended up killing themselves and the pedo not only got away with it by blaming right wingers, but he also got all the accolades and recognition from other degenerate leftists within the field of psychology. This is where the gender studies leftist creeps dwell and creep from. Genders studies is based in a ludicrous sick lie created and approved by jews and spread by the mentally unstable trannies. For the first 30 years after Money’s initial report that the reassignment had been a success, his view on the “malleability” of gender became the dominant viewpoint among physicians and doctors, reassuring them that sexual reassignment was the correct decision in certain instances, resulting in thousands of sexual reassignments.
- Claim: Gender and Sex are a social construct.
- Origins: Liberals, feminists, and social scientists.
- Status: False.
- The words “gender” and “sex” have been skewed by feminists with the common belief that human behavior (gender roles, sexual identity) are explained 100% by culture. This disregards biological (evolutionary, genetic) factors, despite evidence to counter their belief. Such fallacies are being implemented into universities today. We do not have a gender, we have a sex: male or feminine.
- Male: “Of, relating to, or designating the sex that has organs to produce spermatozoa for fertilizing ova.”
- Female: “Of or denoting the sex that produces ova or bears young.”
- Nouns have a gender.
- – Masculine
- – Feminine
- – Indeterminate (When we don’t know whether its female or male from the word. The noun ‘cat’ could be either. Cats have a sex, not a gender.)
- – Neuter (Tables, cups, gadgets. Objects. Not male or female.)
- Two sexes. XXX, XXY, and XYY all occur. They are always equal to the same sex and are bodily deformations caused by chemical imbalances/underdeveloped genitals. These are deviations–mutations–not a new sex that we’re only just discovering. XX and XY are by far the most commonly occurring chromosomes, it would be wise to assume that those are the standard and healthy chromosome variations. If you look at the process of meiosis, you’d see that XXY, XYY and the like can only be the result of a flaw in chromosome configuration. If you’d call these genotypes ‘mural’, then you’d have to call people with Trisomy 21 healthy, too. After all, it occurs due to the same meiotic error that causes sexual chromosome diseases.
- “Hermaphrodites exist:” True.
- “There are more than two sexes, in fact, there are at least seven sexes acknowledged.” False.
- “It’s possible to be something other than what your anatomy implies.” False.
- Genetic mutations/defects can occur in prenatal development. This is not justification for classing these as newly discovered sexes.
- “What if someone’s body doesn’t start producing hormones when they reach puberty?”
- “What about people who have both sets of reproductive organs in whole or part?”
- A genetic male yet fully functioning female exists in such a small minority that it is a medical anomaly. 99% of XY women never reach puberty and can never reproduce. People with 46,XY DSD require HRT to go through normal puberty. Their anatomy is also abnormal (they tend to be taller than average women). Fertile XX men do not exist at all. If someone is mentally female and physically male, this is due to an endocrine disorder, again, not a justification for classing them as a sex on their own. Take the brain that occurs the most and you will intuitively see that almost the entirety of the human species can be divided into a female brain and a male brain, almost all humans with a male brain possess XY chromosomes, while almost all of the female brains possess XX chromosomes. The point is that during embryonic development, male infants receive a gigantic surge of testosterone. If one or several receptors are not working properly, then certain brain parts remain in the default (female) status that they were in, rather than developing into male parts.
- Biological factors–including genes, prenatal hormones, and brain structure–are well studied in determining a human sexual orientation. Gender roles and sexual identity are not explained by culture. Sexual orientation is also susceptible to environmental factors: males who have alleles that lead to poor expression of testosterone or are poisoned with chemicals like BPA are far more likely to adopt homosexual/bisexual lifestyles. Soy is high in antiandrogens, and bisphenol A, phthalates, pesticides and herbicides, triclosan and triclocarban, and the added estrogen burden of the water from birth control and HRT also contribute. The picture shows the typical brain differences between men and women (regardless of sexual preference). This supports the theory that gender is not a social construct at all, but rather a biological one, determined at (more precisely, before) birth. This merely acknowledges well studied, biological, genetic effects in prenatal development, whatever part such factors play. They have an influence in the development of a person.
- “Gender is a social construct.”
- ‘Cisgender’ is a term feminists are now throwing around. Gender is fixed by biological constraints, as well. The fact that there happens to be some people who have psychological issues that make them feel otherwise doesn’t change this fact. I may feel like I am a dolphin–it doesn’t mean that species is a fluid concept. I may feel that I am identical to Barack Obama. That doesn’t make me President of the United States. Issues like these, when not overwhelmingly caused by mental illness, are rarely caused by enzyme deficiencies in utero leading to improper hormone levels which cause deformities. Those people are still biologically male or female by the presence or absence of a Y chromosome. Their congenital abnormalities don’t change the definitions of the words. A baby born with renal agenesis doesn’t cause the presence of kidneys to be a “social construct.”
- “This is a way to discriminate against people who aren’t in alignment with arbitrary rules on who can and can’t be what.”
- Anything other than XX or XY is an aberration and should be treated as such. Healthy cells are diploid for every chromosome (one X can be replaced for a Y in men). If this is not the case, then cell division will malfunction and genes can be either over- or underexpressed, with a severe impact on the individual’s health. At most, you can argue two genital expressions are enough to satisfy breeding requirements for evolutionarily consistent breeding habits. There is a reason that XX and XY are the only consistent genotypes. The result in infertile and unhealthy individuals. Again, reason to classify these deviations as a disease, rather than a sex. Personal beliefs and feelings which lack evidence are of no use. There is no sociology required here. Facts are not “discriminatory” or “sexist.” Altering facts so they do not offend people should be of no importance. Implementing flawed, personal beliefs into education cannot be considered progress.
- Gender is biological. You are born with certain chromosomes, and these are in part what inform the hormones within your body and your brain. These hormones push development of different organs within your body. It’s possible for people to have less than ideal levels of hormones, which can cause developmental diseases as they age. Brain development does not stop until about age 25 in humans. Early hormone levels can have an effect on humans early on in their development. There is scientific evidence that male and female brains are generally different. But it’s also possible for people with their born with specific sex chromosomes to have hormonal levels which cause their brain to develop in ways which would be if they had different chromosomes. This causes different behaviors in people which can in some cases go against what is normal for a sex. Gender is not a social construct. Gender is informed by behavior, which is informed by hormones, which is informed by sex chromosomes. Estrogen and testosterone are the main sex hormones. High levels of testosterone and low levels of estrogen in women can cause their reproductive organs to become diseased. Low testosterone levels in males can cause impotency. High levels of estrogen in males can cause heightened levels of aggression for various reasons (irrational thinking, confusion).
- Normal and even high levels of testosterone do not cause aggression in males. In fact, they have more of a calming effect. Ideal levels of hormones within people inform the most ideal behavior for each sex, which forms the genders which build culture around it. Culture comes from gender–not the other way around, and gender comes ultimately from sex. There are always outliers, but they are not the norm, otherwise the culture would be different. It’s important also to consider neoteny. Testosterone is the hormone which causes more adult like features to form in humans. Generally women gain higher levels of testosterone as they age, which is why older males and females begin to look the same the older they get. Older women eventually end up behaving, thinking, and gaining more masculine features as they age. Most women lose their neoteny eventually. The majority of female politicians looking the same physically is no mistake. Most men lose their neoteny much earlier. Another important facet is that male brains develop slower than female brains. It is a hallmark of more intelligent animals that the slower the brain develops the smarter that animal is. This is the way humans evolved because of environmental pressure.
- So with all of that in mind, gender–along with many other things–is not what people are born with, but is something they can develop with the right hormonal levels as they develop. A XX sex chromosome “female” could have naturally high levels of testosterone, develop ovarian cysts, behave more like a male, think more like a male, have facial hair, and have a vagina. Think of the stereotypical “hambeast” image and you will know what this looks like. People like this who have less than ideal hormonal levels generally have more shitty lives. You can also have people with XY sex chromosomes “male” who never develop masculine looking features, are doughy and pudgy, act manipulative and submissive, etc. It’s not a rule, but these kinds of people may understand that their thinking and behavior don‘t match up with their sex. A boy may have high levels of estrogen growing up, which causes his brain to develop more female like and him being naturally more attracted to other boys. But as he ages, his brain develops more along with his body. he gains normal or high levels of T but still keeps his attraction exclusively to men. Note that all of these instances are so statistically improbable that they only show up at all in 1. populations of multiple billions of people and/or 2. societies in which external poisons can damage the body such that they occur in the first place. They aren’t in any way a statistically significant proportion of the population.
- It’s not complex. It’s simple, but it is completely dishonest to say, “It’s all a social construct.” I’ve not even begin to talk about cultural adaptations, which are informed both on environment and biology. Cultural adaptations are like physical, biological adaptations, but they don’t require the biology to change for an adaptation to take place. All human cultures are “patriarchal” because males are the disposable gender while females must always be protected. Cultures which didn’t adopt these adaptations simply died out. With the facts of cultural adaptation in mind, it’s ridiculously irresponsible for people to attempt to engineer culture by force. It creates cultures which implode as they have lost all of their useful adaptations. This is what has been happening in Western culture, but because we have so much of a technological crutch, our environment has changed to soften the blow of loss of strong culture. This is what is meant by prosperity being a double edged sword, because it breeds complacency. Given any major problem with technology, we are fucked as we have no strong social culture to fall back onto. Well, not everyone. Compare Japan’s reconstruction after the tsunami vs the reconstruction of Haiti after the earthquake. Japan is better than ever. Haiti is still a pile of rubble. You could argue that has as much to do with culture as it does biology, but then that would make you a politically incorrect racist sexist bigot. But at least then you wouldn’t be part of the problem.
- The point is as follows: cultural adaptations are a part of “gender” in society. Saying they are a social construct implies they come out of thin air and can be reformed from scratch without serious consequence–that people can choose their sex and that society shouldn’t have gender roles. Gender roles are good. Strongly identifying with a gender is good. Men should be proud men, and women should be proud women. People who fall out of the roles are unfortunately doomed to suffering. It sucks to be them and they want to bring us all down to their level. I, for one, would like them to not have to suffer, but the solution isn’t denying reality for political power plays. “Gender identity” politics is fucked because people reject the facts and instead prefer their feelings and wishful thinking.
RAW Paste Data