a guest Aug 10th, 2018 52 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- What role does empathy play in your life, and how has it helped you?
- Empathy has always played an important role in my life. Being able to relate to
- people and understand where they are coming from, has been tremendously helpful
- through out my life.
- How does empathy help you build better software?
- Empathy is an important part of team development, which is an important part of
- building better software. Without empathy the team will not be able to function
- at 100%, thus resulting in poor or average software. This does not foster a
- learning or innovative environment, which is crucial to software development.
- Why is empathy important for working on a team?
- If you are in charge of a team, or even if you are a team member, empathy is an
- important part of team cohesion. With out empathy, the leader will not be able to
- understand the strengths of his/her team members. Without understanding the
- strengths of your team members, you will not be able to build a functional team.
- Describe a situation in which your ability to empathize with a college was helpful?
- I went to a technical high school as a teenager. I was enrolled in the electrical
- program. I was very good at doing the electrical work, and frequently helped my
- classmates. Being able to empathize with them about the problem, I was able to
- understand where they were coming from, and what kind of road blocks might they
- be facing.
- When do you find it most difficult to be empathetic in professional settings?
- How can you improve your skills when faced with these scenarios?
- I do not usually find it difficult to be empathetic. The difficulty for me is not
- letting your empathy cloud your decision making. It is important to be empathetic,
- not only to relate to people and understand where they are coming from, but also
- to build a stronger team, which turns into a more productive team.
RAW Paste Data