- MY RESEARCH
- The creed of a graduate student.
- This is my research. There is much more like it, but this work is mine.
- My research is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
- My research, without me, is useless. Without my research, I am useless. I must conduct my research accurately. I must achieve better results than the researchers who are trying to publish before me.
- I must publish before they do. I must...
- My research and myself know that what counts in this world is not the failures, the setbacks, nor the inaccurate data. We know that it is the knowledge that counts. We will discover...
- My research is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its measurements, its data. I will ever guard it against the ravages
- of inaccuracy and bias as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes, and my heart against damage. I will keep my research clean and pure. We will become part of each other. We will...
- Before the community of scholars I swear this creed. My research and myself are the future of my country. We are the masters of knowledge. We are the saviors of my life.
- So be it, until all things are known and there is none to discover!
a guest Oct 7th, 2011 110 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data