- week 4
- All Office 2010 applications allow you to insert clip art from the illustrations group;______,however, also allows you to insert an object directly from a slide.
- ANswer) Power Point
- Which of the following is NOT an activity within windows Explorer?
- ANswer) Create a document
- To select a variety of files that are not adjacent in order to delete them as a group, hold down the_____while selecting each one
- Answer) Ctrl
- How do you easily and quickly select one full paragraph in word or powerpoint?
- ANswer) Triple click in the paragraph
- What does clicking the pushpin next to each file name on the recent documents list do?
- ANswer) the file will remain on the Recent documents list indefinitely
- It is most typical and often most apprpriate that word documents are printed in_____orientation and Excel documents are printed in_____orientation
- ANswer) potrait; landscape
- when you use the ctrl+F shortcut the navigation pane opens only in______.
- ANswer) Word
- WHat happens to RAM when electricity is lost or the computer shuts down suddenly and a document that you are working on has not yet been saved?
- ANswer) the contents in RAM are erased
- which of the following is FALSE about the clipboard task pane?
- Answers) Only the most recently added clipboard item can be pasted into a document
- WHich of the following is NOT a feature of function abailable by using Backstage in office 2010?
- ANswer) move a file
- Is it possible to change the spellin and grammar checker default settings in office 2010?
- ANswer) Yes, by clicking the file tab and clicking the options button.
- Which of the following is TRUE about files?
- Answers) A digital photograph or music can be a file
- The small dots that surround an object appearing at each corner and in the middle of each side are known as________.
- ANswer) handles
- What information does the title bar of office 2010 contain?
- ANswer) the file name and the application
- Which of the following statements in FALSE?
- ANswer) Windows Explorer can create files
- Margins are only viewable if you are in_____view or in backstage.
- ANswers) Print layout or Page layout
- Many dialog boxes offer a help feature by clicking:
- ANswer) a question mark
- In windoes explorer, what important information does the address bar offer when saving a file?
- Answer) the last file saved
- Of the four microsoft office 2010 programs,the_____home tab is unique and quite different than the other programs.
- ANswer) Access
- What is a quick and easy way to delete a folder in Windows Explorer?
- Answer) Right-click and choose Delete
- In regard to spelling and grammar in Office 2010, it is important to know that, in general,:
- Answer) All office applications check your spelling and grammar as you type.
- which of the following is FALSE about folders?
- Answers) Folders contained within other folders are known as file folders.
- Most Formatting commands are located in the______group on the home tab.
- ANswer) Font
- When do contextual tabs display in office 2010?
- ANswer) When you select an object in a document
- Mircosoft______is most appropriate to use to create memo for use in a business
- ANswer) WOrd
- If you make a grammatical error in a Word 2010 document, for example,you:
- Answer) will be offered an option for correctiong the error.
- WHich of the following mouse clicks is correct?
- ANswer) Single-click a file or folder to select it; double-click to open it
- WHich of the following is TRUE about the Zoom slider in file preview?
- ANswer) if you increase the appearance of the font of a file preveiw, the new font size is not saved with the file
- in which of the following scenarios will the Mini toolbar NOT show?
- Answer) you've clicked in one location of a document
- Click the_____Key on the keyboard to display Key tips in office 2010.
- ANswer) Alt
- When you close a document in office 2010, what happens to the application?
- ANswer) the application remains open.
- When you first open Word 2010, what are you presented with?
- ANswer) a new blank work area
- Which of the following statements is FALSE about the status bar in Office 2010?
- ANswer) Contents viewable on the status bar are standard in all office applications.
- Of the following,only a_______cannot be added as a favorite in Windows Explorer
- ANswer) File
- How is a more extensive array of options, known as a gallery, displayed in Office 2010?
- Answers) by clicking the More button
- __________can most accurately be described as the command center of office 2010
- Answer) The ribbon
- which of the following is TRUE about the Recent documents list in office 2010?
- Answer) it constantly changes.
- In windows Explorer use the_______key if you want to select a full range of files that are adjacent.
- ANswer) shift
a guest Jul 9th, 2012 386 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data
Pastebin PRO Summer Special!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!