a guest Oct 12th, 2017 55 in 17 days
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Tips for blending images in photoshop
- - Select the layer of the image you’re placing into another image and create a selection (Ctrl+click on the image in the layers tab).
- - Look for “Select” on the menu. Select > Modify > Contract. This will slightly shrink the surrounding selection. Choose somewhere between 2 and 4 pixels. Play around with the steps to see which works best for your photo.
- - Select the inverse (Shift+Ctrl+I)
- - Select Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur. Select between 2 and 4 pixels. The object here is to soften the edges, giving the image a smoother blend into the original photo. Once again, you’ll have to play around with the numbers to find out which best works for you.
- - Play with the levels and image quality (blurs, etc) to match the quality of the photo.
RAW Paste Data