a guest Dec 13th, 2018 64 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The Excelsior Diamond Situation.
- Steven and his gang heist Xerxes the Fourteenths' jewelry store (a powerful MPC that can be MPCd by a SS member, a famous jeweler). Within the store, Xerxes owns one of the biggest diamonds known to man, the Excelsior Diamond. It had been cut into 11 individual fragments. Unbeknownst to all, the diamond is enchanted with ancient African sorcery, once owned by an almighty African Warlord from five centuries ago. Legend says that the African Warlord was a man of invincible nature and god-like prowess, but that those who come into possession of the diamond are doomed with the eternal CURSE OF GREED. Xerxes the Fourteenth, the Jeweler, obtained all 11 pieces after collecting them through the years and making numerous expensive purchases. All 11 fragments of the Excelsior Diamond are stolen by Steven and the gangwhich means all 11 pieces of the Excelsior Diamond come under the possession of Steven at the very start. An unusual erratic behavior is later seen in the Ministry Atrium on the behalf of Xerxes the Fourteenth... he was absolutely FIENDING for the diamond. He needed it. He displays mental torment infront of the Ministerial individuals inside of the Atrium. The situation is put under investigation by the MLE, everyone believes it's just the heist of the biggest diamond, a normal heist. The selection of 10 people must be made, either by the SS or myself (IT HAS TO MAKE SENSE WITH THE STORYLINE). Both Dark Wizards and Light Wizards will obtain pieces of the diamond, making the playing field even for both sides. Steven will lose some diamonds, he'll give some pieces away, the diamonds will get out to these people somehow. Again, little does ANYONE know that the Excelsior Diamond have ancient, sinister magic enchanted onto them from South Africa.
- THE EFFECTS OF EACH INDIVIDUAL PIECE.
- Similar to the One Ring/Ring of Power in the Lord of the Rings saga, these diamonds will be enchanted with ancient, sinister magic from South Africa that forces the individual who makes skin contact with the diamond to become extremely greedy, needy and possessive over the diamond. Even the purest of hearts can succumb to the ancient magic, affecting anyone and everyone. Similar to that of a crackhead, the owner of each piece will feel the need to have the diamond in their possession always. THIS WILL BE KNOWN AS CURSE OF GREED. They'll be on that 'I NEED IT, I /NEED/ IT' mindset and it'll grow worse and worse over time. Ontop of extreme greed and neediness over the diamond, an additional positive perk will follow each diamond.
- Excelsior I / 69.68 carats / pear shape
- Pro: Healing Capabilities and Perception.
- Description: The First piece of the Excelsior Diamond is the biggest piece cut from it. This Diamond fragment will allow the person in possession of it to have increased healing capabilities and perception, even a minimally trained healer or someone with no types of healing experience will be able to mend wounds and other damages with special magic due to the diamond's pro ability.
- Excelsior II / 47.03 carats / pear shape
- Pro : Combat Mentality Perception
- Description: The Second piece of the Excelsior Diamond. It is the second biggest piece cut from it. This diamond fragment will allow the person in possession of it to instantly understand an opponent's method of thinking and fighting and to even anticipate their moves. Once they understand their enemies strategy, they are able to find their flaw and weakness and take them down with little effort. The diamond enhances combat perception, tactical analysis, technique reading, accuracy and intelligence.
- Excelsior III / 46.90 carats / marquise shape
- Pro : Regeneration Factor.
- Description : The Fifth piece of the Excelsior Diamond. It is the fifth biggest piece cut from it. This diamond fragment will allow the person in possession of it to regenerate flesh, skin and any other form of bodily tissue when they are harmed. If a hand is removed, bone will form within seconds, followed by nerves, muscle and finally skin and any other parts missing. If an arm is removed, the process will take much longer. If the head of the individual is removed, it will take a minimum of 5 OOC Minutes to regenerate the entire head and brain and while regeneration occurs, the person will be forced into an unconscious state.
- EXAMPLE :
- Excelsior IV / 40.23 carats / pear shape
- Pro : Unnatural Speed.
- Description: The Sixth piece of the Excelsior Diamond. It is the sixth biggest piece cut from it. This diamond fragment will allow the person in possession of it to move at the Speed of Sound. Whilst having the diamond under possession, the person will be able to violate some laws of physics, allowing them to sprint up and down walls and buildings, run on ceilings and even allowing the user to run on water without difficulty or without fatiguing. The person will also be able to out-run a bullet and will be able to exceed the speed of ANY AND ALL wand magic.
- EXAMPLE :
- Excelsior V / 34.91 carats / marquise shape
- Pro : Unmatched Camouflaging
- Description: The Seventh piece of the Excelsior Diamond. It is the seventh biggest piece cut from it. This diamond fragment will allow the person in possession of it to camouflage themselves like no other, being capable to blend in with ALL and ANY surfaces, being undetectable to all revealing magics (such as homenum revelio or cave inimicum). This fragment guarantees the anonymity of the individual.
- EXAMPLE :
- Excelsior VI / 28.61 carats / marquise shape
- Pro : Superhuman Strength
- Description: The Eighth piece of the Excelsior Diamond. It is the eighth biggest piece cut from it. This diamond fragment will allow the person in possession of it to possess Superhuman Strength, allowing them to compete against even Vampires, Werewolves and even Half-Giants. Any melee strike inflicted upon another individual can be considered extremely harmful to the recipient of damage. The person in possession of this fragment will be able to lift up to 15 tons, the equivalent of a modern day public school bus.
- EXAMPLE :
- Excelsior VII / 26.30 carats / pear shape
- Pro : Shadow Manipulation
- Description: The Ninth piece of the Excelsior Diamond. It is the ninth biggest piece cut from it. This diamond fragment will allow the person in possession of it to manipulate his or her shadow at will, being able to use their shadow to attack others, to defend themselves or to emulate figures as a clone. The shadow will appear as a tall, black silhouette figure unless if used to emulate another person. To emulate another persons figure, one must know how the desired person looks like.
- EXAMPLE: TRIGGER WARNING (SOME BLOOD/GORE)
- Excelsior VIII / 24.31 carats / pear shape
- Pro: Psychokinesis
- Description: The Tenth piece of the Excelsior Diamond. It is the tenth biggest piece cut from it. This diamond fragment will allow the person in possession of it to manipulate objects and even people through their mind. The psychokinesis will be more limited in terms of manipulating people, you will be able to choke or lift a person off the ground slightly with it. Any and mostly all objects within reasonable size will be able to be manipulated through mind power.
- Excelsior IX / 16.78 carats / pear shape
- Pro : True Mediumship.
- Description: The Eleventh piece of the Excelsior Diamond and also the smallest piece of all 11 fragments. This diamond fragment will allow the person in possession of it to view ghosts/spirits of deceased and communicate and/or interact with them, even if they have possessed inanimate objects/subjects/people. They are able to repel and run spirits away from an area, compel to employ an armada of ghosts, and may even view a visual conception of a spirit world in a trance if desired.
- Through these diamonds, many Light and Dark Wizards will go through both internal conflicts with themselves and external conflicts with others as people will be forced to compete for these diamonds based off the greed and other selfish emotions that are forced onto each person in possession of a fragment. What happens in between should be unplanned, but major scenes such as the discovery of what these diamonds do will be planned. I've already selected Dakota to be the one to first see the effects that these diamond fragments have on people and I truly believe that the Eleventh fragment will come in very handy to speak with the Sorceror/Witch whom originally casted these sinister and ancient magicks onto the Excelsior Diamond in africa. At the very end, whoever is in possession of each fragment must destroy the fragment to finally destroy the curse of Greed that is inflicted on all people who've come in contact with these diamonds. ALL DIAMONDS MUST BE DESTROYED FOR THE CURSE OF GREED TO BE BROKEN, which will create for a very interesting finale scene where Light Wizards and Dark Wizards will have to work together to overcome their struggles.
RAW Paste Data