a guest Apr 29th, 2017 158 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- /////// AION 4.7 Install Guide
- 1) Go into AC-Chat\Config\chatserver.properties, and edit password to YOURSQLPASSWORD.
- 2) Go into AC-Login\config\network\database.properties, and edit password to YOURSQLPASSWORD.
- 3a) Go into AC-Game\config\network\database.properties, and edit password to YOURSQLPASSWORD.
- 3b) Go into AC-Game\config\network\ipconfig.xml, and change <ipconfig default=""> to be the Wireless LAN Network Connection IPv4 address (for local play) or your global IP (for online with other computers outside of your network).
- 3c) Go into AC-Game\config\network\network.properties, and edit password to YOURSQLPASSWORD.
- 3d) Go into AC-Game\config\main\gameserver.properties, and edit the gameserver.version to match the client (found in client\version.ini).
- 4) Load Navicat Premium and make a connection to the Vertrigo MySQL server using username: root, password: YOURSQLPASSWORD.
- 5) Make two new databases, ac_server_gs and ac_server_ls. Right-click each and select Execute SQL, and select the respective query with none of the tickboxes selected.
- NOTE: IF YOU GET AN ERROR ABOUT INVALID SYNTAX ON level_up_date, EDIT THE QUERY TO USE A TIMESTAMP OF CURRENT_TIMESTAMP.
- 6) Right-click My Computer, and click Properties. Click Advanced System Settings, then click the Environment Variables button.
- 7) Click the New button for User variables, call it PATH, and for the value, just hit your spacebar once.
- 8) Click the New button for System variables, call it CLASSPATH, and make the value ".;" (without quotes).
- 9) Click the New button for System variables, call it JAVA_HOME, and make the value the path to the included JavaHotFixOn folder.
- 10) Scroll down in System variables to find the Path variable, and exit the existing Java path (mine was C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;) to be "%JAVA_HOME%\bin;" (without quotes).
- 11) Open AC-Chat and run StartCS.bat. Use number 1 for the cmd option on the screen.
- 12) Open AC-Login and run StartLS.bat. Use number 1 for the cmd option on the screen.
- 13) Open AC-Game and run StartGS.bat. Use number 1 for the cmd option on the screen.
- 14) Copy the bin32 folder and Play Aion.bat file to the game client folder.
- 15) Edit the Play Aion.bat file, and change the IP inside to match the IP you used in step 3.
- 16) Run the client! It can take a while to load the NCSoft screen, and it might look like it is stuck, but just wait a few minutes and it should have changed by then to be the game client log-in screen.
- 17) Log-in with any details you want! It has an auto-register function for your database.
RAW Paste Data