Gladiale Sep 21st, 2017 (edited) 15,967 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Following this walkthrough, you should see every scene and get every CG, music track and tip. The only parts you will be missing are the neutral options but they are normally very short and just used to link to where the delusions end.
- Recommended Order: Over Sky -> Dark Sky -> Deep Sky -> Dream Sky / Another Sky -> Real Sky -> Silent Sky (True Ending)
- Main Endings:
- Over Sky End - Anything will do for this playthrough, complete the maps correctly and have any delusions you wish. This route will unlock the character routes. If you want to get this route again on another playthrough, only have negative delusions or no delusions.
- Dark Sky End (Arimura Hinae) - Have all positive delusions and additional delusions. Will branch off at the end of Chapter 6.
- Deep Sky End (Kazuki Hana) - Have all positive delusions and additional delusions, except the delusion when you are alone with Hinae preparing for the culture festival in Chapter 3. Will branch off at the end of Chapter 6. To complete this route, you need to place pins near the bus terminal at the station, on the corner near the police station and infront of 107.
- As of writing this, the map is untranslated.
- https://imgur.com/Ds23JM9 is the proper layout to attain the end. (source http://seiya-saiga.com/game/5pb/chaos_child_pc.html)
- Dream Sky End (Yamazoe Uki) - Have all negative delusions, except the delusion after you have left the hospital in Chapter 5 (choose positive for this delusion). Will branch off at the end of Chapter 8. To get through to this end, choose positive before getting onto the route chapter, choose positive while at the house and positive while at the cafe.
- Another Sky End (Yamazoe Uki) - Start the route chapter as before but choose negative while at the house and positive while at the cafe.
- Real Sky End (Kurusu Nono) - Have all positive delusions and additional delusions, except the delusion when you are alone with Hinae preparing for the culture festival and the delusion where you are sleeping in the clubroom before the culture festival in Chapter 3. Will branch off at the end of Chapter 9.
- Silent Sky End (Onoe Serika) - Complete all other routes and select from the main menu.
- Bad Endings:
- Main Route Bad End: Chapter 4, when you have to choose options for the map. Select the two incorrect options. Clear Over Sky End to unlock.
- Dark Sky Bad End: Have all negative delusions whilst on the Hinae route. Note, this ending is almost exactly the same as the true ending, just without the epilogue.
- Deep Sky Bad End: Choose the wrong locations on the map.
- Dream Sky Bad End 1: Before getting onto the route chapter, choose the negative delusion.
- Dream Sky Bad End 2: In the cafe, choose the negative delusion.
- Dream Sky Bad End 3: In the cafe, choose the neutral option.
- Dream Sky Bad End 4: Choose positive before getting onto the route, neutral while at the house and positive while at the cafe.
- Missing Delusions:
- After finishing all of this, there may be some delusion triggers left to pull.
- Chapter 5, after you have left the hospital, choose negative.
- Dark Sky End, go through and alternate positive then negative for each delusion on the route.
- Real Sky End, there is one delusion so try both options.
- Finishing Up:
- There is an achievement for reading all the tips. Read them all and you should get the final achievements.
- Guide courtesy of nishijoutakumi, route order by Rigs
RAW Paste Data