a guest Sep 16th, 2019 73 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- sid time sense works anywhere(even in the wyld/underworld/hell), always/only ever tells the current time in creation/yushan, and gives the full date rather than just the time.
- solar/db/gsp timesense timesense works only in creation
- lunar timesense works anywhere, but tells the local time (not creation's), and when used in creation also tracks the lunar calander
- solars timesense tracks the sun's position in the sky, this aspect works even outside creation where it tends to hilight the positioning of the best analogue to a sun or suns though the solar will know it is not his)
- dbs get lose sense of which element dominates, which is in part why the shogonate/realm calander has months structured as they are
- edit- abyssals who take unconquered hero's faith gain a time sense, gives the current time of day(no dates) in either creation or by the underworld's calander(chosen when the abyssal acruvates it f 1m)
- edit- when a timesense power is used a vague awaress of the current time lingers in the back of the mind f the rest of the scene, focusing it activates the tisee at no cost but even ignoring it mantains enough awaress for time based coordited actions to work as if you were staring at your watch
- edit- alchemicals have an internal runtime clock which replicates the sidereal version except the date is relative to his last vats visit rather than matching any calander. this is always active with clarity 8+. they also get alarmclock(optional at time of setting whether the alert is an internal nudge or something others nearby can see or hear when it goes off) and stopwatch apps.
- edit- solar(and gap, and abyssal if they have it) and sidereal timesense is arbitrarally percise. lunar is too when within essence x 100 yards of their mate(or soulspan relay is active) or a moonsilver alchemical, but is normally "fuzzy/natural language" ballpark estimates(things like "half past five". db has a watch with a second hand.
- gsp time sense is not identical to solar,
- <strike>they get both "the solar's 'arbitrarilly percise' time sense which functions only in creation, but without the ability to just point straight at the sun at any time regardless of ability to see the sky" and a second time sense that works only in hell, which can only get a general feel for the current hour("X-many screams of the tomesceou")</strike>
- <strike>they get an 'internal runtime clock' comparable to an alchemical (which is a seperate 1m activation) tracking his personal perception of linear time (starting from when he emerged from the chrysillis(which gets noted down and then reset if he takes triumphant howl and again for if he takes his own cosmic principle))as his twisted exaltation now tracks the only era that matters, his own</strike>
- they instead get an arbitrarally percise 'local' time sense that works anywhere but the underworld (though it may return 'n/a' (or even 'fish') in certain regions of the wyld, or if a portion of creation is 'taken offline' with infinite catchism -edit- infinite catchism instead returns a countdown until damage begins to occur from stale essence, continuing into the negative once that deadline has passed). -edit- as well as an 'internal runtime clock' comparable to an alchemical (which is a seperate 1m activation) tracking his personal perception of linear time (starting from when he emerged from the chrysillis(which gets noted down and then reset if he takes triumphant howl and again for if he takes his own cosmic principle))
- edit- tattooed lunars get timesense down to the second hand (or functional equivilent in realms with a compacted/stretched/otherwise unusual time scale). the fuzzyime but is just for castess(the fuzzy clock was more a sideeffect of the lunar calander power to make it useful than an intended feature)
RAW Paste Data