a guest Jul 20th, 2018 57 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The Stack, Priority, EX Bursts, and You
- EX Bursts
- EX bursts have the
- If I'm going to cast a summon, I prefer it to be multiple choice! - The Joker
- Multiple Choice Summons
- Some summons and abilities allow multiple choices to be selected.
- Key points Tl;DR
- The effect of the summon is still the combined effect
- 0. This is a single summon, and therefore takes up a SINGLE unit on the stack. All their designated targets are chosen at time of activation.
- 0a. Effects resolve in order of writing
- 1: All targets of the effect must be legal at time of choosing
- e.g. Glasya cannot choose (dull, 7k) on a single active forward because it is not a legal target for the 7k.
- 1a: At least ONE target of the effect must be legal at time of resolution
- 1b: Choosing the same target twice in a multiple-choice effect counts as one effect
- This is simply an extension of rule 0. It's been chosen once by one summon, and therefore an effect procs once
- e.g. Glasya (freeze, 7k) targets Dadaluma with both effects; Dadaluma will trigger twice (once for the summon choosing it, once more when it is dealt damage), not three times.
- 2. Effects occur in order
- In contrast, Nidhogg's ETB counts as two items on the stack, with an item being chosen
- Ramuh O6
- But they say select, do they happen at resolution? eat shit.
RAW Paste Data