a guest Jan 21st, 2020 60 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Fill out the table below using details from the plot of Romeo and Juliet. As you complete the table, think about experiences from your own life that may have been influenced by the same complex factors as those that affect Romeo and Juliet in their story.
- Romeo’s actions
- Juliet’s actions
- My Experience
- Family Obligation
- Romeo was acting like he hates his parents by trying to marry a Capulet and his family enemy.
- Juliet’s action made her look like her family did a bad job raising her because she was trying to run off with Romeo to wherever.
- I have never done something like that in my life because I love my family.
- Romeo loves Juliet because he was trying to stop thinking of Rosaline
- Juliet loves Romeo because she was not trying to get married to Prince Paris
- I liked my ex because she was cute and pretty
- *AFTER FILLING OUT THE TABLE*
- Which two “influences” from the table above have the MOST impact on the characters in the story?
- Which two influences have the MOST impact on your life? Why?
RAW Paste Data