a guest Jul 27th, 2019 111 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- any of the empirical estimates could be adjusted (male/female difference in masc/fem, les/female difference, lesbian rates, cis-by-default rates, rates at which boys raised as girls end up with gender issues, trans rates, heterosexuality among ftm rates, ...)
- even before puberty, boys look somewhat more masculine than girls. david reimer was mocked for being a "cavewoman". this might affect the attitudes of the cloacal exstrophy boys
- there's a question of how much of the variance in development of gender issues is stochastic, vs due to masculinity/gender nonconformity. my calculation assumes that it is entirely the latter, but arguably it may to a great degree be the former
- there's the whole issue of cloacal exstrophy boys requiring exogenous hormones
- probably more that I forget
RAW Paste Data