Virtual Jaguar Desc
a guest May 9th, 2019 6 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- you have to run it in a certain way to run the games
- and it's not fullscreen only a workaround, not all games work (Besides the compat list) like they should
- some play fullspeed some don't. It's not even a deb package and by the time I was to release the article
- the libretro version came out so my non-fullscreen method is out of the question. Other than these reasons,
- the games work awesome if they are fullspeed, click the green blob to remove bilinear filtering
- use a program to resize the window and make the emulator window at 320x240
- precisely at that resolution then to use XZoom 3 or 4 times depending on what resolution your desktop is
- and remove the delay XZoom has with the hotkey "D" That makes the gameplay screen bigger while staying in 240p mode.
- Do all of that, and you got yourself a working Virtual Jaguar Emulator running fast on 240P xD lol. Enjoy this blob only release.
- You need the BIOS to run the emulator.
RAW Paste Data