a guest Jul 17th, 2019 60 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [ 0.388371] pci 0000:04:00.0: [Firmware Bug]: disabling VPD access (can't determine size of non-standard VPD format)
- PCI: Prevent VPD access for buggy devices
- On some devices, reading or writing VPD causes a system panic.
- This can be easily reproduced by running "lspci -vvv" or
- "cat /sys/bus/devices/XX../vpd".
- Blacklist these devices so we don't access VPD data at all.
RAW Paste Data