a guest Jun 19th, 2017 162 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- $ cpufreq-info
- cpufrequtils 008: cpufreq-info (C) Dominik Brodowski 2004-2009
- Report errors and bugs to email@example.com, please.
- analyzing CPU 0:
- driver: powernow-k8
- CPUs which run at the same hardware frequency: 0
- CPUs which need to have their frequency coordinated by software: 0
- maximum transition latency: 109 us.
- hardware limits: 800 MHz - 1.80 GHz
- available frequency steps: 1.80 GHz, 1.60 GHz, 800 MHz
- available cpufreq governors: powersave, ondemand, performance
- current policy: frequency should be within 800 MHz and 1.80 GHz.
- The governor "performance" may decide which speed to use
- within this range.
- current CPU frequency is 1.80 GHz.
RAW Paste Data