a guest Oct 20th, 2019 78 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- "Respect other people's desire for privacy."
- As mentioned multiple times before Colton was an compiled and logged a insanely large amount of information on people with out their knowledge or connect and made this information publicly available. The above link is the obscene one that I have any way of locating. However I have been informed he has more and similar behavior can be found in the message links below. Contained within this one drive is many photo's peoples faces (including minors) and other personal info (along with a screenshot of audit logs showing that he has BetterDiscord installed with a role color augment which is against your TOS according to your Twitter). Along with this as you will see in the later links he refuses to show people what he has on them or delete anything upon their request. Instead he simply plays into their fear and paranoia saying that he "sees and logs all" and that "You don't know what I have on you". He has even confessed to having had my IP logged at one point as you will see in the links.
- He took it a step further however and setup a bot to log every single message sent on the server and mirror it in a channel so that he could see it all; even in channels he had been barred from and even after he had been banned from the server. https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/535549310222336027/596734292433043468
- "Doing anything illegal on Discord."
- Colton is a resident of the U.K. And well under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 (RIPA), it is not illegal for individuals to tape conversations provided the recording is for their own use. Recording or monitoring is prohibited where some of the contents of the communication are made available to a third party. If a person intends to make the conversation available, they must get the consent of the person being recorded. Colton violated this law and used Discord as a platform to distribute a recording of me with out my knowledge or consent. Not only in this DM but it was also featured prominently in another one of his one drives from sources I have.
- Privacy Invasion:
- Messages Lost Following them raiding the server:
RAW Paste Data