- Minecraft has crashed!
- Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game
- A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Lee\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-12-24_18.43.03-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(
- --- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 2c2a7321 --------
- Full report at:
- Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!
- Generated 12/24/12 6:43 PM
- -- System Details --
- Minecraft Version: 1.4.6
- Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
- Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
- Memory: 981817552 bytes (936 MB) / 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
- JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xbootclasspath/a:C:\\PROGRA~2\\Java\\jre7\\lib\\deploy.jar;C:\\PROGRA~2\\Java\\jre7\\lib\\javaws.jar;C:\\PROGRA~2\\Java\\jre7\\lib\\plugin.jar -Xmx1g -Xms1024M
- AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
- Suspicious classes: No suspicious classes found.
- IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
- LWJGL: 2.4.2
- OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family GL version 3.0.0 - Build 184.108.40.2061, Intel
- Is Modded: Probably not. Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched.
- Type: Client (map_client.txt)
- Texture Pack: Default
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
- Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
- at bez.<init>(SourceFile:28)
- at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:260)
- at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
- at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:515)
- at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
- --- END ERROR REPORT 9ca39859 ----------
a guest Dec 24th, 2012 3,743 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data