a guest Jan 16th, 2019 56 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Here are the rules I'm gonna be playing with:
- 1. Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released or put in the Pokémon Storage System permanently.
- 2. The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else.
- 3. Nicknames are obligatory.
- 4. Battle is set.
- 5. A maximum of 10 Pokemon can die. On the eleventh death, the Nuzlocke is over.
- 6. No dupes clause. If on my first encounter I find a Pokemon I already have or have had, I cannot catch it and must catch the second one, for the sake of variety.
- 7. Shiny clause. I can catch any shiny I find even if they're not the first encounter.
- 8. Any use of the Day Care is forbidden.
- 9. My Pokemon can't be of higher level than the next Gym Leader's/Champion's highest leveled Pokémon.
- 10. Each Gym Badge acts as a checkpoint. If the player gets a game over, they can start from when they got their previous Gym Badge.
RAW Paste Data