- SR=Shaun Robinson
- KAP=Kari Ann Peniche
- MM=Mindy MacCready
- SR: Did she tell you that she was a madam?
- MM: Yes.
- SR: She did?
- MM: Absolutely.
- SR: Did she tell you that she was a prostitute?
- MM: Yes she did.
- SR: Did she tell you that there were celebrities that she employed to work for her?
- MM: Yes she did.
- SR: Are you now, or have you ever been, a madam?
- KAP: I've never been a madam. I've never been a prostitute. Mindy is the craziest person I've ever met in my life, like, she's insane.
- SR (Voiceover): From the mouth of Kari Ann herself, the twenty five year old made infamous after appearing as a third player in the naked Rebecca Gayheart-Eric Dane video, maintains that the married couple were not her clients in a prostitution ring, as Mindy McCready alleged to me.
- SR: Who did she say were her celebrity clients?
- MM: She talked about Eric Dane. And his wife Rebecca. So um-
- SR: She said both Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart were clients of hers?
- MM: Absolutely.
- KAP: It's almost funny...I don't know where she gets this shit.
- SR: So, she, Mindy McCready is lying?
- KAP: Flat out lying. Okay, flat out lying. She stole my hard drive.
- SR: You think Mindy actually put it on the internet?
- KAP: I know Mindy, for a fact, is the reason that's out on the internet.
- SR (Voiceover): Keri Ann alleges Mindy McCready stole the video from her computer and brokered a deal for it to be released. According to Keri Ann, the theft occurred inside her home, where Mindy was a guest after VH-1's <i>Celebrity Rehab</i>, Mindy denies the allegations but still claims that Keri Ann told her she was a prostitute.
- SR: To say somebody a prostitute is libelous.
- KAP: Yeah.
- SR: If you say that about somebody, you're in jeopardy of being sued.
- KAP: Yes.
- SR: But nobody's suing Mindy for saying these things, these libelous, horrible things. Why? Why is that not happening?
- KAP: I have absolutely no idea. I don't know. I don't know.
- SR: But that's one way to shut her up.
- KAP: I might look into that. I'm just, uh, not really into that. What am I going to save?
- SR: Your reputation?
- KAP: Yeah okay, how does that fix my reputation?
- SR: Because if she's proven to be a liar, doesn't that vindicate you?
- KAP: Yeah, I guess...I just think the truth is the truth, karma is good enough. You know, if it continues, maybe I'll have to do something about that.
- KAP: She poisoned my dog. Bustersaur was, like, started throwing up.
- SR: And what of dog was Buster?
- KAP: A white Pekinese.
- SR (voiceover): Kari Ann's serious allegations about her former houseguest...Mindy McCready.
- SR: You said that Mindy McCready poisoned your dog?
- KAP nods yes.
- SR: Did you see her do this?
- KAP: No, but my housesitter did.
- SR: Do you know what she gave the dog?
- KAP: Oh, I took the dog to the vet, and I have all the papers and everything, she was fed diet pills, it had diet pills and crystal meth. Mmmhmm. And my dog won't eat from his bowl anymore.
- SR: You have papers from your vet-
- KAP: Yes.
- SR: To say that your dog ingested crystal meth?
- KAP: Mmmhmm.
- SR: And diet pills?
- KAP: And Mindy was taking all kinds of diet pills, and she was on crystal meth, at my house.
- SR (voiceover): Mindy begs to differ. "That's insanity. That could not be further from the truth. I've never used crystal meth in my life. This is just another out and out lie." She further goes on to say: "Kari Ann poisoned the dog herself. She was trying to get sympathy from producers of 'Celerity Rehab' because she didn't want to get kicked off the show...I would never hurt an animal. It would be like hurting your own child." But back to the interview...
- KAP: It was probably one of the scariest things...because if you think about it, what are our lives? Our lives are our pets and our computers. Like, if you think about it, it really is. This woman tried to ruin my life.
- SR: Wooh!
- KAP: Because she's crazy.
- SR: This is wow, this is all so different.
- SR: Okay, so who do you believe? Kari Ann and her dog tale, or Mindy McCready's claim that Keri's a Hollywood madam? We brought in our body language expert.
- SK: Stacy Kaiser, Body Language Expert, author of <a href="http://www.amazon.com/How-Be-Grown-Up-Everyone/dp/B004NSVG08/"><i>How to be a Grown-Up: Ten Secret Skills Everyone Should Know</i></a>
- SK: What I'm seeing over and over in this interview is that this is a person who is protecting herself. Her body language is tight, her shoulders are slightly raised, she's nervous, she's licking her lips. This is someone who's uncomfortable with the conversation, and could be avoiding the truth. One of the things I notice when Mindy speaks, in contrast to Keri Ann, is that Mindy is calm and cool and relaxed. And that is very common in a person who is relaxed. You don't have anything to be nervous about. In addition, I've noticed, under some of the more uncomfortable questioning, Mindy is getting reserved, as if she is uncomfortable to share that information, as if she's revealing too much about someone.
Mindy McCready Kari Ann Peniche Interview Transcripts
a guest Mar 24th, 2015 280 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data