can't install msi solution 1
a guest Jul 16th, 2018 71 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1 - Clean TEMP Folder
- 2 - Disable your antivirus for 10 mins or so.
- 3 - Then do the below steps.
- 4 - Go to C:>users>"UserName">AppData>Local>Temp
- 5 - Right Click on Temp and go to Properties
- 6 - Select Security Tab
- 7 - Select the User and check the permission and controll give the user full control by Checking Full Control on permission
- 8 - Go Ahead and Install Node.js and Enjoy.
RAW Paste Data