DMCA - Claim | TheMegaZoom
a guest Feb 18th, 2018 25 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- This is a notice under an online copyright infringement limitation law (OCILLA), a part of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, requiring service providers to be created by users of their access to copyrighted material.
- We found infringing material on your site, which in fact is our 'TITLE OF THE ARTICLE' product released worldwide in 'DATE OF RELEASE'.
- The material that is alleged to infringe must be removed or access to which should be disabled and prevent the growth of piracy.
- Below is the URL for your reference:
- Link address 1
- Link address 2
- We have good faith and belief that use of the material described in the complaint form is not authorized by the Copyright Department, its agent or the law.
- As information contained in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, which is claimed is authorized in a copyright name of allegedly infringed copyright.
- We declare that the information in the notification is accurate to our best knowledge and belief.
- Letter of authorization of the Right of the copyright (or person/company that sends): Link for the letter A document proving that the materials are protected by copyright and belong to the owner (or representative of the person/company): Document link
- Digital signature for copyright claim: Full information, including address, phone, email and website. Copyright owners: complete information including address, phone, email and website.
RAW Paste Data