a guest Aug 20th, 2019 52 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Design and implement a data structure for Least Recently Used (LRU) cache. It should support the following operations: get and put.
- get(key) - Get the value (will always be positive) of the key if the key exists in the cache, otherwise return -1.
- put(key, value) - Set or insert the value if the key is not already present. When the cache reached its capacity, it should invalidate the least recently used item before inserting a new item.
- The cache is initialized with a positive capacity.
- Follow up:
- Could you do both operations in O(1) time complexity?
- LRUCache cache = new LRUCache( 2 /* capacity */ );
- cache.put(1, 1);
- cache.put(2, 2);
- cache.get(1); // returns 1
- cache.put(3, 3); // evicts key 2
- cache.get(2); // returns -1 (not found)
- cache.put(4, 4); // evicts key 1
- cache.get(1); // returns -1 (not found)
- cache.get(3); // returns 3
- cache.get(4); // returns 4
RAW Paste Data