a guest Dec 23rd, 2017 450 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- RE: My Driiveway
- From Athanasakes, Sandy Sandy.Athanasakes@Yum.comhide details
- To VickyVinch VickyVinch@aol.com, dr firstname.lastname@example.org, Jordan, Joe email@example.com
- Cc athanasakess firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mon, Sep 10, 2012 8:10 am
- I have forwarded this email to Dan and Joe for them to take a look at.
- Sandy Athanasakes
- Work- 502/874-6483
- Fax- 502/874-2201
- Cell- 502/594-4773
- Text Message- email@example.com
- From: VickyVinch@aol.com [mailto:VickyVinch@aol.com]
- Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 12:59 AM
- To: Athanasakes, Sandy
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: My Driiveway
- Sandy -
- When the water main broke (twice) on my lawn, it cracked my driveway where the water had undermined the ground. When is this going to be fixed?
- Also, the ground has settled around the water line where it was repaired. I need this fixed, please as the water ponds on our front lawn when it rains.
- Also, the water line is protruding from the ground and has never been made flush with the ground - this is an eyesore. When is this going to be made flush with the ground?
RAW Paste Data