Bitfury changes for mining on P2Pool
m0gliE Jun 28th, 2014 557 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Bitfury changes for mining on P2Pool.
- 1) Edit your /opt/bitfury/chainminer/jobconnect.cpp file, change line 16 to match your prefered P2Pool URL.
- To set login and password, follow punins advice.
- 2) At your shell prompt, type the following command
- echo -n username:password | base64
- 3) Now copy and paste the string and replace the one after "Basic". (line 16)
- 4) Save the file and just write: 'make'
- (you have to cd into /opt/bitfury/chainminer)
- 5) Do not forget to backup jobconnect.cpp
- Restart your miner after making changes, remember that the proxy is ignored, so the web-interface pool settings can not be used.
RAW Paste Data