a guest Jul 20th, 2017 61 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- from Tkinter import *
- import tkMessageBox
- master = Tk()
- def Submit():
- logUser = user.get()
- logPass = passe.get()
- if logUser == 'google' and logPass == 'earth':
- print 'Success!'
- tkMessageBox.showinfo(title="Login Success", message="You have succesfully logged in")
- print 'Login Failed.'
- tkMessageBox.showwarning(title="Login Failure", message="Incorrect Info")
- User = Label(master, text="Username")
- user = Entry(master)
- Pass = Label(master, text="Password")
- passe = Entry(master)
- sub = Button(master, text="Login", command=Submit)
RAW Paste Data