Scipt to configure VTech 2-Line SIP Cordless Phones
jaimerosariojusticia Dec 26th, 2014 1,018 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Scipt to configure VTech 2-Line Contemporary SIP Cordless Phone (Hotel Models)
- # The VTech SIP phones are linux based devices (but limited in commands)
- # and can connect to a tftp server with the 'tftp' command.
- # The tftp command is used to download the configuration
- # files from an active tftp server.
- # This will save time as only you need to configure one device, download
- # all the configuration to a tftp server, and using this script, all the
- # connected phones in the network will download the configuration files.
- # you can add another configuration file using the following line:
- # echo -e "tftp -g -r CONFIGURATION_FILE.cfg 10.0.0.150 \r";
- # The line must be included in the patenthesis as a contiguous line, with
- # no EOL.
- # Change '10.0.0.150' to the current TFTP Server.
- # Change '10.0.0.0/8' to the current network address.
- # First, configure one telephone unit, and download the configuration files
- # from '/mnt/flash/ApplicationData/storage/sc14450_fs/configfile'
- # Upload all *.cfg files except 'SIP_account_1.cfg' and 'SIP_account_2.cfg'
- nmap -sP 10.0.0.0/8 | grep -v "Host" | tail -n +3 | tr '\n' ' ' | sed 's|Nmap|\nNmap|g' | grep "MAC Address" | cut -d " " -f5,8-15 | grep "VTech" | cut -d " " | while read IP_ADDRESS; do echo "TFTP server is 10.0.0.150";
- ( echo -e "root"; echo -e "admin_123"; echo -e "cd /mnt/flash/ApplicationData/storage/sc14450_fs/configfile \r"; echo -e "tftp -g -r audio_settings_1.cfg 10.0.0.150 \r"; echo -e "tftp -g -r audio_settings_2.cfg 10.0.0.150 \r"; echo -e "tftp -g -r autodial_settings.cfg 10.0.0.150 \r"; echo -e "tftp -g -r call_settings_1.cfg 10.0.0.150 \r"; echo -e "tftp -g -r dial_plans.cfg 10.0.0.150 \r"; echo -e "tftp -g -r SIP_settings.cfg 10.0.0.150 \r"; echo -e "reboot \r" ) | nc "$IP_ADDRESS" 23
- echo -e "$IP_ADDRESS - done\r"
RAW Paste Data