a guest Sep 21st, 2019 129 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- midas.Yesterday at 10:02 AM
- My plans are broadly in line:
- I want to create a server where players can enjoy what I can / can offer without any restrictions.
- First and foremost, I want to create a progressive server where new content opens up from time to time in terms of PVE and PVP.
- New dungeons, Raids.
- PVP is constantly new seasons.
- Month by month.
- Of course, these are basic requirements for a progressive server.
- I want to completely abolish Pay-to-win, and the following services will NEVER be available:
- - Level, Gear, Profession Boost or Gold purchase
- That's why I created a unique feature in the game that allows players to play to get items. All these items will be found in the store (cosmetics, vanity mount).
- The business concept will be simple:
- - Voting to get points to buy Heirlooms (basic only, no guild)
- - And with real money support, they get credit to buy mounts, pete's, toys, tabards and other cosmetics.
- Any support received will be used to:
- - Server rental time,
- - Top Charts Highlights
- Improvements will continue to occur with 2-day updates, but major updates will be applied to the server on a weekly basis.
- For GMs, CM, Devs, in the beginning, as long as there is no stable source of income I can't provide payment, I can only spend Credit in the Store.
- But I hope this will be possible in the future.
- There will be restrictions on even GMs, Devs and CM to avoid throwing water into their own mills.
- Here I am thinking that the Gold or Item addition option will be withdrawn at first (during their trial period).
- They will only have ingame options that can help players if needed (for GMs).
- After you have a stable 2-3k average pop on the server, I would like to open more realms, even with additional plugins.
- There is also a Legion 7.3.5 core on the design table (which I tried early in the year) and I would like to open this in 2020.
- I am also thinking of creating a possible highscore that could provide a new interface for server deployment (where we would automatically be permanently ranked first)
- Opening PVE content (dungeon, raid) would depend on how active the players are, how quickly they can clear that content, and how much they are doing.
- Therefore, I want to make sure that players are constantly engaged with the server and the content on it, so that they spend as much time as possible on it.
- Opening Dungeons and Raids would make it patchy (official), so initially a couple of basics are available at 85, then 4.1.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.4 as they appeared, added a little slower.
- I would also like to create ingame events where they can upgrade with double XP on weekends and get a higher percentage of other times on other occasions.
- These are my plans for next year.
- If you are curious about something, please post it or if you disagree with it, please share it with me.
RAW Paste Data