a guest Dec 27th, 2017 350 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Antioch: Baobabs start small.
- Benicia: With all recordings erased, you are left with a large pie.
- Conchord: Do you know how to make nitroglycerin without tools? The castaways did.
- Davis: Going out with some buddies for milk, hoping for a horrorshow of a night.
- Fairfield: Not much company, just a parrot and my man Friday.
- Napa: In case of fire, call firemen. Remember to hide the books.
- Novato: This arithmetic is questionable, but even thinking that is illegal.
- Petaluma: A hideous creature, and lonely. If only he had a bride.
- Pinole: If you remember going on vacation, does it matter whether you went or not?
- Pittsburg: Better replace that com unit. I'm pretty sure it's going to fail.
- Sacramento: Nothing to read except Shakespeare? Thank Ford!
- Santa Rosa: Don't hurt humans, do what they tell you to, and try not to get yourself killed.
- Sonoma: If I went back to the middle ages, I'd start industrial revolution a bit early.
- Vacaville: Sure, the storm was improbable, but what a great modern Robinson story!
- Vallejo: It's no Delorean, but it'll make for a great Futurama episode a century later.
- Woodland: When the royal palace is on fire, and you are a giant, there is only one solution.
RAW Paste Data